Ealing Fuel Poverty Awareness & Energy Efficiency Programs
Early Morning Drop Off
Meals are available for all children from Reception to Year 6; these are provided by Harrison Catering and cooked on site. Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals which are provided by the Government. Children in Years 3 to 6 must pay for their meals in advance, the cost of a meal is £2.35. Please scroll to bottom of our home page and click on the link to Harrison Catering, where you can register and pay.
A new menu will start from Monday 19th April 2021 which is displayed below.
You may be entitled to Free School Meals. Please click on our tab ‘Free School Meals’ where you can find further information. You can also contact the school office to get a short form to complete and the office staff will submit this on your behalf to Pupil Support to begin the process. Please also check your entitlement to Free School Meals if your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2, as recently children in those age groups have been receiving vouchers through the scheme during school holiday periods.
If you receive any of the support listed below you may be entitled to free school meals. If that is the case, then please return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will begin the application for you.
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA)
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual household income, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit, household annual net earned income as assessed by Universal Credit must not exceed the amount of £7,400
Our school uniform suppliers are:
|PMG Schoolwear Ealing
13 Broadway Buildings,
London W7 3TT
154 – 156 The Broadway
London W13 0TL
Monday - Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tel: 020 8567 1155
Monday - Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Tel: 020 8998 0144
Important Documents / Forms
News and articles surrounding internet safety.
Think You Know
Great advice to keep children safe whilst using the internet.
Department for Education
Articles and advice for children and young people.
Action for Children
Action for Children supports and speaks for the UK's most vulnerable and neglected children and young people.